Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Brentwood Borough Council for a Refuse Loader to undertake designated duties within the Council's Waste & Recycling Collection Services and contribute to any other operational service requirements of the wider organisation, such as litter picking on the A12 & A127 verges, collection of fly tipped material, emptying of borough litter bins and street sweeping.
As a refuse loader you will participate in all aspects of waste collections (residual & recycling for domestic and commercial services), ensure efficient delivery of the waste collection service and ensure all operations are undertaken in accordance with health & safety procedures.
- Location- Brentwood CM13 3BH
- 37 hours per week
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
- Early finish on a Friday
- ASAP start
What can we offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications
For more information or to process your application please apply now!