Opus People Solutions are looking for 2 Admin Assistants on behalf of Northamptonshire Children's Trust to provide effective business support and facilities management of the children's services locality hub.
This post has part time and full-time hours available and opportunity for a permanent position for the right candidate after 3 months.
- To provide an effective, polite and courteous welcoming service in a Children's Service Location.
- To co-ordinate events effectively within the locality, taking meeting bookings and ensuring the location is prepared appropriately.
- Support the team with data input.
- To co-ordinate, monitor and distribute stocks of office supplies, minimising waste and maintaining effective operation of the service.
- To respond to queries and requests for support from the teams within the Location in a consistent and effective way.
- Works closely and jointly with the other Administrators as required to ensure continuity of support for Children Services and undertake other tasks as appropriate to the role to meet the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Location: Daventry West Family Hub NN11 4EY
- 37 hours or 2 day per week
- ASAP start
What can we offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications
For more information or to process your application please apply now!