Opus People Solutions on behalf of Cambridgeshire County Council are recruiting for an ITSH Programme Manager to join their team on a temporary contract
13 Weeks Initially
Cambridge, Mostly Remote
Overall purpose of the role:
The Council were awarded £1,000,000.00 in revenue funding in March of this year to implement a Respite Innovation Project. The funding was awarded by the Department of Education to develop and mobilise an Intensive Therapeutic Support Hub for children and young people with SEND and Disabilities, providing therapeutic interventions, short breaks and education provision to enable them to remain within their communities, support inclusion in schools; and support and build family resilience.
We are now looking for an experience candidate to deliver on the programme of work, including managing the overall project governance, ensuring key project milestones are achieved, reporting to internal governance structures; as well as working directly and reporting to the Department for Education on the delivery of the project.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is dedicated to delivering on large scale, multi-agency projects; as well as a passion for ensuring the best outcomes for children, young people and young adults with SEND.
- Experienced project / programme manager
- Experience of cross agency working [inc education, health, social care]
- Experience of co-production
- Effective leadership skills, particularly in relation to programme management and cross functional working
- Effective communication skills, including communication with stakeholders, senior leaders and external organisations such as Ofsted and Department for Education
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Ability to manage complex situations, overcome barriers, manage change and challenge and escalate to ensure delivery of timescales
- Experience of working in a fast past programme of work and demonstrable experience of delivering complex projects on time and in full
- Knowledge and experience of disabled Childrens services, legislation and regulated Childrens services [not essential]
- Experience of specification design and development of commissioning frameworks