Business Support Coordinator (Contract and Compliance)
Pay: £13.69 per hour, 37 hours per week
Location: Ipswich office twice a week, 3 days per week working from home
Length: initially 4 weeks, potentially extended, with opportunity to apply for a perm role if interested
Are you available immediately?
Are you an experienced administrator?
Opus People Solutions have an exciting opportunity available on behalf of Suffolk County Council for Business Support Coordinator to join within the Passenger Transport Team.
The main purpose of the job is to co-ordinate processes providing a range of administrative and financial duties supporting the delivery of services within the Passenger Transport Team which is responsible for the delivery of travel services across Suffolk.
The Business Support Coordinator will support the delivery of the operational side of passenger transport working closely with the Manager to ensure:
- Contract compliance with all necessary legislation and regulation requirements.
- Maintaining management of accurate systems used to record activity and outcomes.
- Timely production of service and statistical reports
- Work in collaboration with other Business Support Officers in the operations team to help support and cover workloads as required.
- Day to day management of specific processes carried out in service area including administrative, financial, IT and HR processes etc.
The successful candidate will have administrative work experience, good organisational skills, able to work on their own, attention to detail with the ability to multi-task. Confident, approachable manner with the ability to communicate with a range of people.
This post is offered on 4 weeks temporary basis, with possibility of extension and applying for permanent role, full time (37 hours per week) with asap start.
To process your application please apply now!