Opus People Solutions on behalf of West Northamptonshire Council are looking for a Website Administrator to join the Web Team.
The role is fully remote, however, some work might be requested to be perform in the office: One Angel Square, NN1 1ED.
37 hrs per week asap start. Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will be competent with IT/Digital systems. Ideally, with experience of working on websites. The role is to support different members of our team with tasks.
These will include a lot of making Word documents accessible, adding content to websites, excellent communication skills to read and understand web pages, ideally with a customer focus.
- Creating and editing pages in our Drupal content management system.
- Testing Word/PDF documents for accessibility and fixing issues highlighted.
- Supporting other members of the web team - including making images web-friendly for use on the site, creating new sections of content, moving sections around and optimising search engine results.
- Running broken link and spell-checking reports and then implementing any changes required.
- Testing the website on different web browsers and mobile devices to make sure the site works consistently, then writing up reports recommending changes that need to be made.
- Creating e-forms using our forms platform.
- Testing new developments. Will include writing a test script and reporting on any issues found.
What we can offer you:
- Holiday entitlement of up to 31 days per annum, pro rata
- 3% pension contribution from employer
- Flexible working hours
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications
- City centre location - great public transport links