We are thrilled to be working with an award winning business who are looking to strengthen their team with a Team Assistant to join their team. Similar to a PA style role, this role will be responsible for providing full support to managers and their teams.
This will include, but not limited to, co-ordinating account opening for clients, preparing client meetings, assisting with client communications, reviewing debt reports, submitting cash journals, subscriptions and contributions, actioning payment requests for clients and initiating and monitoring transfer requests
- Providing full administrative support to the team in their day-to-day duties. This will include, but not limited to, preparation and dispatch of documents to clients or provider, processing returned documents such as Letters of Authority and liaising with third parties to obtain client information via either email or phone
- Answering the main switchboard and directing calls to the appropriate individuals/teams
- Greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Opening, scanning and distribution of daily post to all teams
- Enveloping, stamping and dispatch of daily outgoing post
- Any other administrative duties that may arise within the business
- Good general level of education
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
You will be joining an exceptional business who really value their team. They have great benefits on offer including 25 days holiday, private medical and dental, hybrid working policy, yearly bonus and much more.