Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Brentwood Borough Council for a General Refuse Operative to provide a wide range of duties connected with the delivery of Street Scene Services such as, litter picking on the A12 & A127 verges, collection of fly tipped material, emptying of borough litter bins, street sweeping, refuse collection and other duties where required.
The successful candidate will need to hold a driving licence as there may be times when a small vehicle is used for work on the A127
- Location- Brentwood CM13 3BH
- 37 hours per week
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
- Early finish on a Friday
- ASAP start on an initial temporary basis
What can we offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications
For more information or to process your application please apply now!