Opus People Solutions on behalf of Brentwood Borough Council are recruiting for a Ground Maintenance Operative to work in a small team and assist with maintenance in the Borough's cemeteries.
The post holder will be based at various sites throughout Brentwood and will assist in the maintenance and cleansing of a wide range of the Council's public and open spaces, other duties include grass cutting, strimming and weeding.
The successful candidate must have some experience of using small petrol operated equipment, the ability to work outdoors and hold a full driving licence.
- Monday-Friday 7.30am-3.30pm
- Early finish on a Friday
- Location- Brentwood
- ASAP start on an initial temporary basis
What can we offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications
For more information or to process your application please apply now!