Opus Teach is a supply agency based in Ipswich, which is wholly owned by Suffolk County Council. We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work with in one of our partnered schools in Bury St Edmunds.
We are looking for a candidate with administrative experience.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8.30am - 1.30pm.
Thursday: 8.30am - 4pm.
The school may be able to be flexible on the above hours.
This is a temporary post, to start ASAP, expected to end WC 20/7. However, the school may require the cover to continue in the Autumn term, September onwards.
Pay: £10- £10.50 per hour.
You'd be required to deal with general school administrative tasks such as attendance, welcoming visitors, lunches etc.
You will NEED:
- Demonstrable experience in Administration
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy
- A good understanding of school structure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- High levels of self-motivation and a positive approach
- An up-to-date enhanced DBS, or on the understanding you will need to apply for one
- Suitable professional references from previous employment
- Experience of school administration and use of SIMS (school software) highly advantageous but not essential
To apply for this role, please call Opus Teach.