Emergency Planning Support Officer
Length: 3 months:
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: One Angel Square
Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of North Northamptonshire council for Emergency Planning Support Officer to coordinate business support activity of Emergency Planning, ensuring that all appropriate systems, processes, databases, equipment are available to both the immediate EP team and those who have a significant response role.
- Able to talk to all levels of staff to arrange meetings and on call rotas.
- Maintain relevant web.
- Intranet and SharePoint sites Co-ordinate the provision of the Emergency Storeroom
- Maintain the stock inventory of resources and office supplies.
- Initiate and build good working relationships with a wider range of colleagues.
- Internal and external service users and other agencies to deliver the service to required standards.
- Assist with marketing and promotion of the emergency planning team service area to enhance service delivery Run the team's social media account
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications (word, excel & Teams)
- Maintain action logs Take minutes of meetings Support the emergency planning team in other activities.
For more information or to process your application for this role, please apply online now.