Pay: £11.81 per hour
Length: 1 months
Location: Turn Furlong - Northampton
Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf West Northamptonshire council for a Domestic cleaner, roles are hands-on operational jobs with an emphasis on physical work. Job holders spend the great majority of their working time on their feet and using a range of equipment and/or materials to carry out.
clearly defined tasks. While some roles see job holders work alone and others operating within teams, all.
are subject to standard operating instructions and close supervision.
- Perform list of simple or repetitive operational tasks, which may include a variety of cleaning and domestic duties ensuring high standards of hygiene is maintained or assisting with preparing and provision of food for service users.
- Operate standard equipment or tools such as vacuum cleaners, dish washers, brush,
- mop etc.
- Carry out front-line tasks which have a modest but direct impact on the welfare of service.
- Roles do not formally supervise others, but will, from time to time, demonstrate duties and provide.
- assistance to new employees or other colleagues.
- Role is responsible for the careful use, cleaning, and basic maintenance of a range of tools, equipment or premises. Some roles are expected to maintain stock balances of consumables and materials and others have some responsibility for the security of buildings.
- There will be little or no financial responsibility beyond the occasional processing of invoices, or occasional handling of basic financial transactions.
For more information or to process your application for this role, please apply online now.