Business Support Assistant
Location - Kettering (could be based in our Northampton office base (NN2 8BZ)
Duration - 1-3 months
Pay - £11.74 PH
On behalf of North Northamptonshire council, we are looking for a business support officer to provide confidential administrative support to managers, using appropriate systems, procedures and resources. To also ensure a quality service is delivered to customers, West Northamptonshire Council policies and values are complied with, and reporting deadlines are met.
- You are responsible for maintaining and developing electronic and paper record systems to ensure that the business is adequately supported.
- Ensuring that customer, staff, and performance data held on the Company's management information system is always up to date, in particular staff rostering.
- Ensure that financial systems and processes are carefully followed in relation to the handling and care of petty cash, residents' monies, and any other required accounts, keeping accurate records and meeting reporting deadlines.
- You will co-ordinate the provision of stocks of resources and office supplies to maintain the effective operation of the service while minimising waste.
- You are responsible for undertaking reception duties and responding to telephone and face to face enquiries.
- You will be expected to actively participate in staff meetings, team activities, supervision, appraisals, and training.
For more information or to process your application for this role, please apply online now.