Advertising Advisor Role Available!
Are you looking to start a role in Marketing?
Are you available to start a temporary position ASAP?
Opus people solutions are recruiting for an Advertising Advisor on behalf of Suffolk County Council to join a busy and diverse advertising team! The role is initally 3-6 months where you will gain vital experience within knowledgeable and experienced media team within local government.
Suffolk Advertising are responsible for handling the booking and design of recruitment, public notice, and promotional advertising on behalf of Suffolk County Council and a large number of external organisations. A range of media channels are used including digital and social media, printed publications, outdoor media, and radio.
You will be on hand to advise and guide the client through the advertising process; ensuring that we deliver on our promise of providing suitable, cost-effective advertising for their needs.
You will also:
- Write and edit advertising text
- Be confident advising on and using various social media and digital advertising channels
- Manage advertising campaigns on the in-house advertising booking system (CAMS)
- Produce and cross-check complex financial data
- Check proofs and book advertising space with a range of media suppliers.
Some of the key skills you will need are:
- Experience in successfully carrying out specialist detailed administrative and financial procedures
- Excellent standard of literacy and numeracy skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and on your own initiative
- excellent influencing, negotiation and client management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to deliver key messages and complex information to a wide range of audiences
- excellent skills in IT and social media
- Part Remote/Working From Home
- 37 hours per week
- 3-6 months temporary position
- Candidates to start ASAP
Please apply now to process your application.