Opus People Solutions are seeking 2 Warehouse Operatives in the Transport and Logistics industry to join an outstanding business on the outskirts of Ipswich.
The successful candidate will have chances to learn new skills and qualifications on the job, all whilst working for a business growing rapidly due to their success.
Key Responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
- Safe unloading and loading of vehicles
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for faults or damage - taking photos where necessary
- Communicating discrepancy issues to relevant parties.
- Marking and labelling stock as required / instructed.
- Storing stock / inventory in a safe manner.
- Completing all paperwork as instructed and per company policies.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- If trained, carrying out safety checks on vehicles and recording checks.
- Racking checks
- Site checks
- Completing paperwork
A UK drivers license is desirable due to being on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Forklift license beneficial although one will be paid for by the company for thr right candidate.
Currently working on an 8:00 - 5:30.
For further information and a chance to work as a Warehouse Operative, please apply today!