Opus Teach is a supply agency based in Ipswich, which is wholly owned by Suffolk County Council.
We are currently looking for Teaching Assistants to work in schools based in Felixstowe.
We are looking for reliable and professional teaching assistants to support individuals and groups of students.
Pay: £88.25 - £95.18 Per Day.
Teaching Assistants are needed on a supply temporary basis.
You will need:
- A keen interest in working with children and a passion for the education industry.
- Successful previous teaching or classroom experience - Advantageous but not essential.
- An up-to-date enhanced DBS which is registered on the update service (if you do not have one but are still interested, please get in touch).
- Suitable professional references from previous employment.
In return, we offer:
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive school.
- A friendly and professional service offering quality, flexibility, and variety.
- An easy-to-use real-time system to enable full control over bookings, your profile, and your availability calendar.
- A team of dedicated account managers to provide support and assistance throughout application and placement.
- Opportunities to opt-in for pension scheme.
- Opportunity to help make a difference- we do not earn commission from placing you and reinvesting into teachers, schools, and education.
Working as a teaching assistant is a great opportunity to kick start your career in education by assisting with different age groups, different schools, or even a particular year group.
Opus Teach works with all types of educational professionals to help them gain short and long-term employment in school settings.
If you're interested in this role and would like to find out more then please call the Opus Teach team and we will happily discuss the role with you.