Opus Teach is a supply agency based in Ipswich, which is wholly owned by Suffolk County Council. We are currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant to work within a Newmarket based Primary School.
We are looking for a reliable and professional Teaching Assistant who is ready to make a real difference in supporting two year 6 pupils, outside of the classroom setting.
These year 6 pupils haven't got SEN.
You will be doing various activities outside of the classroom. Activities may include arts and crafts, games, and sports.
Start date: ideally 16th May - however the school can be flexible on this.
End date: ideally 22nd July - again, the school can be flexible on this.
Working hours, ideally Monday - Friday, between 8.30 - 15.30. However, the school are happy to consider hours that suit/part time hours. For example, x2 days per week/mornings only/afternoons only.
Daily pay rate: £88.25.
Hourly pay rate: £13.58
You will need:
- A keen interest in working with children and a passion for the education industry
- Successful previous teaching or classroom experience - Advantageous but not essential
- An up-to-date enhanced DBS (if you do not have one but are still interested, please get in touch)
- Suitable professional references from previous employment
In return we offer:
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive school
- A friendly and professional service offering quality, flexibility, and variety
- An easy-to-use real-time system to enable full control over bookings, your profile, and availability calendar
- A team of dedicated account managers on hand to provide support and assistance throughout application and placement
- Opportunities to opt-in for pension scheme
- Opportunity to help make a difference- we do not earn commission from placing you and reinvest back into teachers, schools, and education.
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a great opportunity to kick start your career in education by assisting with different age groups, different schools, or even a particular year group.
Opus Teach work with all types of educational professionals to help them gain short and long-term employment in school settings.
For more information, or to apply, please call Opus Teach.