Opus People Solutions on behalf of Milton Keynes Council are looking for a Taxi Licensing Administrator to provide front line advice to licence holders.
The Council receives a number of applications for taxi driver licences and vehicle licences on a daily basis. The Taxi Licensing Administrator (reception) will be the first point of contact for those applying to the Council for a licence.
The ideal candidate will have basic mathematical skills and display an excellent telephone manner.
- Managing the reception area and ensuring that the workspace is tidy and organised and licensed drivers are managed in adequate fashion.
- Manage the Council's vehicle testing diary, liaising with the vehicle testers and booking in vehicle tests. The post holder will therefore display the ability to use an Outlook calendar and be IT literate.
- Receiving applications and verify that they are correct and calculating the correct payment.
- Calculate relevant payments and licence durations and take payments over the telephone or in person using relevant software.
- Provide clear advice which is legally correct and in compliance with the Council's policy and procedures.
- Monday-Friday 9-5
- ASAP start
- 1 Saxon Gate MK9 3EJ