Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Brentwood Borough Council for a Street Care Operative to provide a wide range of duties connected with the delivery of Street Scene Services such as, litter picking on the A12 & A127 verges, collection of fly tipped material, emptying of borough litter bins and street sweeping. You also may be asked to participate in other duties such as refuse collection where required.
The successful candidate will need to hold a driving licence as there may be times when a small vehicle is used for work on the A127.
We are also recruiting for a Driver to manoeuvre a 7.5 tonne vehicle during litter picking duties who holds a CPC and C1 driving licence.
- Location- Brentwood CM13 3BH
- 37 hours per week
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
- Early finish on a Friday
- ASAP start on an initial temporary basis
What can we offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications
For more information or to process your application please apply now!