Opus People Solutions are seeking a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker in Holbeach.
Do you want to go to work everyday, knowing you're making a real difference to the lives of children?
You, a Senior Children's Residential Support Worker will play a crucial role in providing a safe, nurturing, and inclusive environment for young residents living in a children's home. You will act as a professional parent, providing nurturing care for young people.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent boundaries to create a safe and secure environment for young people to flourish.
- Support less senior members of the team, promoting professionalism and standards in line with policies and procedures.
- Providing young people with emotional and social support, helping them to develop meaningful relationships with others as well as encouraging them to become involved with local communities.
- Supporting the Service Manager and covering for them when required.
You will have:
- Experience working within residential child care, child protection or a similar position.
- NVQ Level 3 or QCF (Caring for Children & Young People) or equivalent qualification (desirable)
- Full UK Driving License
You will be working in a varied and rewarding role, where no 2 days are the same. A degree of flexibility is needed
to support the children. You will be working a variety of shifts, including sleep ins which are paid at an extra £62.64 on top of your pay.
A large part of the job is being involved in activities with the children, being creative, getting outdoors and having lots of fun! If you have an existing hobby you could bring, even better!
On top of the great starting pay, you will be rewarded with some great benefits including fully funded training and qualifications, employee discounts, life assurance and more.
For more information, apply today! Don't worry too much if your CV isn't up to date, send what you've got and we'll go from there.
*All applicants will be contacted.