Title: Senior Business Analyst (Adults Social Care)
Rate: £300 per day, outside IR35 (Negotiable)
Location: Hybrid options available - some face to face required at Sand Martin House
Type: Temporary for 12 weeks
Opus People Solutions are working with Peterborough City Council who are recruiting for an interim post to deliver an ambitious transformation programme across Adult Social Care and Digital Service.
Reporting to the Head of Performance, the Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the development, management and delivery of a range of analytical work and service improvement projects and work-streams within the ASC and Digital Services programmes. A detailed knowledge and understanding of business analysis tools, project management, stakeholder engagement and the ability to adapt to a fast, evolving programme are critical within this role.
- A detailed understanding of Social Care information systems in particular Mosaic
- Understanding of Adult Social Care
- Processes identifying areas for improvement which have a monetary value for services.
- Evaluate and establish requirements using relevant techniques such as gap analysis.
- Ability to model more advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or programme.
- Ability to model service financial costings to demonstrate improvements or savings based on proposed service design.
For more information please contact 01473 558914