Opus Teach is a supply agency based in Ipswich, which is wholly owned by Suffolk County Council. We are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistants to work within a Felixstowe based School.
We are looking for reliable and professional Teaching Assistants who is ready to make a real difference in supporting Early Years/KS1 pupils with special educational needs.
Flexible working hours work the days/hours that suit you.
School hours: 9am - 3pm.
Daily pay rate: £88.25 - £105.09
Hourly pay rate: £13.58 - £16.17
Rates of pay dependant on experience.
You will need:
- A keen interest in working with children and a passion for the education industry
- Successful previous teaching or classroom experience - Advantageous but not essential
- Previous SEN experience - Advantageous but not essential
- An up-to-date enhanced DBS (if you do not have one but are still interested, please get in touch)
- Suitable professional references from previous employment
In return we offer:
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive school
- A friendly and professional service offering quality, flexibility, and variety
- An easy-to-use real-time system to enable full control over bookings, your profile, and availability calendar
- A team of dedicated Account Managers on hand to provide support and assistance throughout application and placement
- Opportunities to opt-in for pension scheme
- Opportunity to help make a difference- we do not earn commission from placing you and reinvest back into teachers, schools, and education.
Working as a SEN Teaching Assistant is a great opportunity to kick start your career in education by assisting with different age groups, different schools, or even a particular year group.
Opus Teach work with all types of educational professionals to help them gain short and long-term employment in school settings.
For more information or to apply please give Opus Teach a call.