Job Title: Project Officer (Housing Services)
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Work Mode: Hybrid (2 days in the office)
Location: Rugby Borough Council
Working Hours: 37 per week
Assignment Duration: 6 months
To work independently but under the direction of the Housing Services Manager to develop and deliver a review of the Independent Living (including the redesignation of stock project) and Lifeline services within the Council, based around a recently received consultancy report.
- Prepare initiation documents, project briefs, option appraisals, project plans, project risk registers, and specifications.
- Conduct thorough research on options for service delivery, providing recommendations with costings and feasibility assessments.
- Organise and conduct consultation exercises to gather feedback and insights from stakeholders.
- Write or update policies and procedures related to Independent Living and Control Centre services, ensuring compliance and effectiveness.
- Offer informal training and information sessions to internal staff members on changes to working methods and procedures.
- Review the redesignation project in collaboration with The Waiting List Team, analysing demand levels and stock designations to inform appropriate recommendations.
- Produce a comprehensive report and implementation plan based on the redesignation project review, ensuring thorough follow-through to conclusion.
- Demonstrable experience in social housing, Independent Living, or Lifeline services, showcasing a deep understanding of sector intricacies.
- Possess a nuanced understanding of housing issues and political frameworks, enabling informed decision-making within complex contexts.
- Hold full membership of the Chartered Institute of Housing or an equivalent qualification, underlining your commitment to professional excellence.
- Bring prior project management experience to the table, demonstrating an ability to navigate multifaceted projects with finesse.
- Exhibit strong communication and IT skills, complemented by a penchant for effective interpersonal interactions.
- Embrace an analytical mindset, capable of producing meticulous reports and navigating strategic complexities with clarity and precision.
Join our esteemed team and play a pivotal role in enhancing housing services at Rugby Borough Council. Apply now to embark on an impactful journey with us!