Length: 12 weeks initial, may become extended, or potentially permanent (no guarantees)
Location: Hybrid working - After initial period and then 2 days per week in office - days to suit workload
2 Working location: Town Hall, Everux Way, Rugby, CV21 2RR
Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of rugby Borough Council for a Project Officer Working as part of a team, under the direction of the Construction Project Manager, the Project
We are looking for someone with direct experience dealing with construction projects or or experience in an associated area eg insurance claims minor repairs.
Officer will take responsibility for administrative, technical and customer support for projects.
We are seeking a candidate who is highly organized and detail oriented.
The Project Officer will be responsible for coordinating and implementing projects within our organization. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, excellent communication abilities, and a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- The preparation and maintenance of the suite of project documentation to support the planning, execution, and evaluation of projects.
- Establish and maintain project files and document control procedures.
- Provide support in the procurement of the range of goods and services required for project delivery.
- Manage the communication flow of emails, and ensure quality control, through dedicated project mailbox.
- Establish and maintain a lesson learned log for each project to feed into the project evaluation and support future project planning.
- Arrange project related pre and post contract meetings, with a range of internal and external stakeholders, both on and off-site.
- Carry out such other administrative or technical duties, as may be assigned from time to time by the Construction Project Manager and Property Manager. 2.4 Participation in project groups and partnerships. internal and external stakeholders.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager, in line with your skills and knowledge.
For more information or to process your application for this role, please apply online now.