Opus People Solutions on behalf of Cambridgeshire County Council are looking for a part time project administrator to assist the project manager with the organisation of the installation of heating systems at customers properties, liaising between our contractor and the customers to ensure they are kept up to date on progress, appointments booked in and confirmed so that installations are completed at time specified and there is a high level of customer satisfaction.
Working from home available if candidate can use their own laptop that is comnpatible with Council's system (preferably no MACs).
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence with customers
- Data entry and maintaining up to date information on the Customer Relationship Management system
- Filing all relevant documents
- Arranging and managing timetables for installations at customers premises
- Speaking to customer and contractors to coordinate scheduling of installations at customers premises
- Managing communication with our customers to ensure they are kept up to date on their installation of their heating system
- Monitor and log progress of installation at customers premise
- Provide information to customers as required
- Coordination with the customer for the removal of redundant items through our licenced contractor
- Logging customer queries and responses
- Taking meeting minutes
Skills and experience:
Handling customer calls and dealing with customer enquiries
Scheduling diaries and appointments
Maintaining customer records
What can we offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Flexible working hours
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Gain experience to support permanent applications