Programme Management Office Analyst (Energy Efficiency)
Homebased with travel for team meetings (London - Once per month) and to meet clients/stakeholders.
Salary: £42,500-£46,700 per annum
Job Type: Full time 37 Hours per week 31st March 2025 Fixed Term Contract - extension subject to future funding
Are you looking to make a career move that matters? Help us pave the way towards a sustainable future! We Want You. The Greater South East Net Zero Hub at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough combined Authority have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programme Management Office Analyst to join the team.
What is the role? You will report into the Senior Data Analyst (Energy Efficiency) and will support the Energy Efficiency team. This team works on domestic retrofit project development and delivery for fuel poor households, funded by Government grants.
This is a newly created role to lead the project control and assurance activities end-to-end with the Energy Efficiency Programme Manager ensuring that all workstreams are aligned, project governance requirements are followed, and deliverables are achieved on time and meet quality and the agreed budget requirements.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining project plans with workstream leaders and project managers -progress against plan, budget, resources and scope
- Support Programme manager with reporting, performance management, assurance and monitoring requirements - reporting to Project Board, DESNZ (Grant Funding authority), CPCA and GSENZH Hub Board
- Financial and resource control
- Monitoring and reporting to managers/stakeholders on performance
- Risk identification, mitigation, monitoring and management
- KPI monitoring and reporting
What will you need?
- Extensive PMO experience - developing and implementing PMO process, artefacts and controls
- Operating PMO process
- Knowledge of PMO maturity assessments
- Working with senior management and range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of energy efficiency/housing retrofit/fuel poverty
Delivery and administration of grant funded projects (capital)
- Highly organised, ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines, attention to detail. Good written and oral presentation skills - ability to present and interpret data - communicating to seniors and stakeholders.
- IT skills commensurate with PMO analysis -proficient MS office
What can we offer?
- Annual leave 34- 39 days including bank holidays (Length of service)
- Competitive salary and Local Government Pension
- Comprehensive wellbeing package includes access to 24/7 employee assistance programme, mental health first aiders and monthly Mental Health & Wellbeing Meetings
- Family friendly policies, including flexible working and parental leave
- Access to the Cycle2Work scheme
- Payment of professional subscription fees relevant to your role (one per year, after passing your probation)
- Learning and Development opportunities to support your career progression
- Benefits Provider: we offer a range of Benefits through Vivup
It is an exciting time for GSENZH and the CPCA.
What are you waiting for? Ignite your passion for a Greener future.