Minute Taker - Safeguarding
Location:2 days working within Civic Centre, Walsall Town Centre & 3 days working from home.
Hourly Rate: £13.02 per hour with potential pay increase every financial year.
Full time opportunity! Monday - Friday 37 hours per week.
Are you ready to make a real impact?
Opus People Solutions, representing Walsall Council, is on the lookout for a dynamic Minute Taker in a temporary capacity. If you're ready to be part of something meaningful and contribute to the efficient functioning of our community, keep reading.
Daily tasks will look like:
· Type up meeting minutes with precision and timeliness.
· Be first point of contact for phone calls and be the go-to for internal and external inquiries.
· Keep things organised by uploading and managing documents.
· Keep everything in sync by managing appointments, meetings, and events.
· Handle room bookings and make sure everything runs smoothly.
What You Bring:
· You've got administrative and organisational skills.
· Touch typing abilities and minute-taking abilities.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· You've got an eye for detail and a passion for accuracy.
· Handle financial transactions with care and responsibility.
· Proficient in calendar management.
· If you've got experience in a similar role, this would be beneficial!
This is more than just a job; it's an opportunity to make a difference in your community. Join us in supporting Walsall Council in a role that matters.
Ready to Get Started?
Send your CV