Opus People Solutions are seeking an IT Infrastructure Engineer in Redditch on a full time, permanent basis.
This organisation works on a hybrid, flexible basis with only 3 days per week in the office, depending on projects. Giving you a better work life balance. Great!
The IT Infrastructure Officer provides advice, support and maintains a stable technical platform to deliver their services successfully.
Key tasks include:
- Help design, implement, support and develop the corporate ICT infrastructure including client devices, servers, and storage.
- Recommend and implement security measures as agreed with the ICT Cyber Security Officer, to ensure the security and availability of systems.
- Temporarily provide cover on the ICT Helpdesk, as and when required.
- Maintain and support the following services, managing third party expertise where agreed with your line manager.
- Microsoft 365 and ADFS
- Hybrid Exchange Online
- Virtual Server Environment
- Email and network filtering devices.
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- IP Telephone Service.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Tape & Cloud Server Backups
- Storage Area Networks
- Server Room Environment
- Disaster Recovery planning and implementation
- Ensure the requirements of annual audits and health checks are understood and implemented in a timely manner.
- Support project managers to produce technical designs and specifications.
Sound good? Here are a few of the benefits:
- 25 days holiday (rising with years of service)
- Flexible working, hybrid working
- Generous Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
For further information, apply today. (If your CV isn't up to date, don't worry too much, send what you have and we'll work from there.)
*Please note, each application will get a response.