Opus Teach is a supply agency based in Ipswich, which is wholly owned by Suffolk County Council. We are currently recruiting an Early Years Teaching Assistant to work within a Bury St Edmunds based school.
We are looking for a reliable and professional Teaching Assistant who is ready to make a real difference in supporting pupils.
You will be working in the Early Years setting, Reception/KS1.
Start date: 1st July.
Working hours: Monday - Friday, usually 8.30 - 15.30, however the school can be flexible on the start and finish times.
Rates of pay: Hourly £13.58 / Daily £88.25.
You will need:
- A keen interest in working with children and a passion for the education industry
- Successful previous teaching or classroom experience - Advantageous but not essential
- An up-to-date enhanced DBS (if you do not have one but are still interested, please get in touch)
- Suitable professional references from previous employment
In return we offer:
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive school
- A friendly and professional service offering quality, flexibility, and variety
- An easy-to-use real-time system to enable full control over bookings, your profile, and availability calendar
- A team of dedicated account managers on hand to provide support and assistance throughout application and placement
- Opportunities to opt-in for pension scheme
- Opportunity to help make a difference- we do not earn commission from placing you and reinvest back into teachers, schools, and education.
Working as a Teaching Assistant is a great opportunity to kick start your career in education by assisting with different age groups, different schools, or even a particular year group.
Opus Teach work with all types of educational professionals to help them gain short and long-term employment in school settings.
For more information, please give Opus Teach a call.