Domestic Assistant -Desborough
Hours: between 20-30 per week
Rates: 10.50 with weekend enhancements
Opus, on behalf of Northamptonshire County, is looking to recruit a temporary domestic assistant to work in our care home in Desborough, Northamptonshire.
We are a residential care home and have up to 42 residents who receive 24-hour care.
The ideal candidate will create a supportive and clean environment for our residents by maintaining our high standard of cleanliness throughout the home.
This will include bedrooms, communal areas, and office space.
- Work within a team environment providing excellent results.
- Ability to build positive relationships with residents and their families.
- Always act in the resident's best interest.
- Be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Have good time management skills.
The skills and qualities we look for include:
- A sensitive and tactful approach
- Reliability, dedication, and a flexible approach to work
- The ability to remain calm and focused even under pressure
- Respect for others, a friendly personality, and a real passion for helping people.
In return for your commitment, we offer:
- Free training
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Flexible working hours
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'