Opus People solutions on behalf of Northamptonshire Council are looking for a Complaints Practitioner to support the customer feedback complaints and compliments team to ensure that they are able to deal swiftly with complaints. You would also be required to provide administrative support with regards to complaints ensuring that records and databases are maintained in order to progress complaints at their various stages.
- To be the first point of contact for the Customer Feedback team ensuring that complaints are logged on to Respond, responded to or forwarded to the relevant area of the organisation.
- To organise the Customer Feedback's team inbox ensuring that all complaints are logged and forwarded to the relevant area of the business. To keep accurate records in this regard.
- To provide administrative support regarding the associated paperwork of complaints. Meeting the specified requirements of Officers.
- To provide administrative support to the Customer Feedback Co-ordinator.
- To support customers on low level complaints, handling calls efficiently and effectively.
- To provide performance information using Respond to specified officers within BIPI under the direction of the Customer Feedback Co-ordinator.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
Skills and experience required:
- Appropriate experience with regards to the level of data protection, security and confidentiality awareness.
- Appropriate level of ICT Outlook, MS Teams, Excel, and Keyboard skills
- Experience of working with direct public
- Ability to multi task and organise conflicting workloads as required
- Experience of using customer databases, handling and managing customer complaints
Initially a 6 months contract with a possibility of becoming permanent
Office located in One Angel Square-hybrid working available -x2 office days per week (additional office days may be necessary during induction / training period)
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply online now.