Business Support Officer - North Locality
Location: Onsite, Blakenall Lane, Walsall
Hourly Rate: £12.24 per hour with potential pay increase every financial year.
Full time opportunity!
6 months with potential to extend.
Are you ready to make a real impact?
Opus People Solutions, representing Walsall Council, is on the lookout for a dynamic Business Support Officer in a temporary capacity. If you're ready to be part of something meaningful and contribute to the efficient functioning of our community, keep reading.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Providing an effective administration support service, including initiating, undertaking and completion of complex tasks, on behalf of Children's Services.
- Ensuring office phones are covered at all times and that accurate messages are taken, ensuring that these are passed to appropriate staff, recognising urgent situation and taking action to ensure message are not overlooked.
- Use personal skills, knowledge and experience to optimum effect within the limits of the post.
- Accurately record information including statutory registers, statutory cover rotas, case /appeal records whilst ensuring information is stored appropriately.
- To organise, co-ordinate and service a range of statutory multi agency panels/conferences.
- Complete additional administrative tasks, such as being first point of contact for external calls, book meeting/conference rooms and distribute bus scratch cards and Food Bank vouchers.
What You Bring:
- You've got administrative and organizational skills.
- Fast typing abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You've got a keen eye detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Proficient in calendar management.
- If you've got experience in a similar role, this is beneficial!
This is more than just a job; it's an opportunity to make a difference in your community. Join us in supporting Walsall Council in a role that matters.
Ready to Get Started?
Send your CV