Opus People Solutions on behalf of North Northamptonshire are looking for a Business Support Officer to provide a high level of flexible administrative support to the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Approved Mental Health Professional Teams.
Placement is 37 hrs per week, initially for 6 months working from home but will later on develop to hybrid working.
- Maintain accurate computerised databases with the information systems relating to
requests for Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards authorisations. The process of
assessments, outcome information and communication of outcomes to all relevant
- Maintain information technology and office systems to ensure effective services
including Microsoft office, SharePoint etc.
- Support the arrangement of internal, inter-agency and inter-departmental meetings,
minuting where required whilst maintaining a high degree of confidentiality for all
- Deal with all correspondence and telephonic enquiries related to the DoLs and
AMHP including prioritising and taking necessary administrative action according to
defined procedures in order to facilitate an effective and prompt response.
- Processing general invoices and payments in accordance with NNC regulations and
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality for all information handled.
- To liaise with other staff, both internal and external, to ensure appropriate exchange
- Provide adequate cover across all teams in the Division.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people's
behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Ensure that reasonable care is taken at all times for the health, safety and welfare of
yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating
to health and safety within the department.
- Carry out any other duties which fall within the broad spirit, scope and purpose of
this job description and which are commensurate with the grade of the post.
Education and Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate a GCSE C grade or above in English and Maths or equivalent.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in a relevant subject or proven experience as an administrator
- Ability to demonstrate good IT skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
- NVQ Level 3
To process your application, please apply now!