Business Support Officer
Length: 3 months:
Days/Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Office based, East Northants House, Cedar Drive, Thrapston, NN14 4LZ
Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of North Northamptonshire council for a Business Support officer to work within a comprehensive range of systems to provide a responsive service to customers and ensure the provision of timely and accurate information to relevant team members in support of the Adult Social Care team's process.
- Maintain an accurate database with information provided by the accountable workers on relevant customers of Adult Social Care.
- To maintain and support any systems that are in place, including IT, archiving, filing and electronic storage systems, that may be in use to ensure effective delivery of services.
- Respond to all correspondence and telephonic enquires related to the team including prioritising and taking necessary administrative actions.
- Provide an efficient and confidential administrative service, including use of all electronic applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, databases, Outlook etc, to enable the team to deliver services efficiently.
- Support the assessment and review of customers by ensuring all requested assessments and reviews are received on time.
- Arrange all aspects of inter-agency and inter-departmental meetings as requested including taking minutes of the meetings.
- Processing general financial claims and payments in accordance with NNC regulations and guidelines.
- To maintain a high degree of confidentiality for all information handled.
For more information or to process your application for this role, please apply online now.