Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Milton Keynes Council for a Business Support Assistant to provide effective and efficient administrative support within the Children and Families department.
The ideal candidate will have experience of processing large amounts of emails/information, excellent attention to detail and experience of using Microsoft packages.
- To process multi-agency safeguarding referrals by adding details of the referrals to the in-house database.
- To undertake generic administrative tasks planned for the team plus elements of work delegated by the Business Support Managers
- To deliver an efficient and customer focussed service by processing and responding to incoming communication (post, phone, and emails), message taking, copying, scanning, and distributing information as necessary
- Support senior Business Support Assistants with distributing documentation, ensuring accurate records are maintained and follow up any resulting actions.
- Carry out required checks and references on prospective carers and record actions on the Council's social care database. Follow up any outstanding checks and references as required
- To ensure that purchase orders and sales invoices are processed in accordance with the Council's finance procedures
- Office location- 1 Saxon Gate MK9 3EJ
- ASAP start
- 37 hours per week
- DBS check required
For more information or to process your application please apply now!