Opus People Solutions on behalf of Cambridgeshire County Council are looking for a Business Support Officer with minute taking experience to join the Safeguarding & Quality Assurance Service within the Children's Services directorate. This post will support the Child Protection Team.
This role will require travelling within Cambridgeshire, therefore, driving licence is a must.
The role is full time, 37 hrs per week.
Brief duties/other information:
- Minute taking of Child Protection (CP) Conferences - please note, the content of these meetings are sensitive and can sometimes be distressing. Full support is provided to staff.
- Setting up CP conferences meetings, collating reports, sending invitations.
- Distributing minutes once approved by the chair.
- Recording of accurate data and updating trackers.
- Using the bespoke data recording system (LiquidLogic) to look up information and upload documents.
- Liaison with partners including schools and police.
- Suitable candidate will work alongside the other Business Officers who is dedicated to this team and receive line management support in the form of regular 1-1s.
- Full training will also be provided.
Skills and knowledge we are looking for:
- Minute taking
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages including; excel
- Time management
- Using initiative
- Attention to detail
- Driving Licence
Length of assignment: 12 weeks initially, possible extension or perm role- subject to performance.
What can we offer you:
- Holiday entitlement accrued while working
- Pension contribution from employer
- Flexible working hours
- Opus candidates hear about jobs first
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions as an 'internal candidate'
- Consultants based on site within Angel Square
- Gain experience to support permanent applications