Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and young people?
Opus People Solutions is pleased to announce exciting opportunities for Attendance Officers within Walsall Council!
We are currently recruiting for candidates who have experience within the Education/Training sector and have 3 full time positions and 1 part time position available!
Position: Attendance Officer
Location: Schools within the Walsall area.
Hours: Full Time and Part Time positions available!
Salary: £14.41 per hour with potential pay increases each financial year.
Duration: Temporary - 12 months on going, term time only.
Driving Licence with business insurance and access to own vehicle is essential as the role requires you to travel as a job requirement.
- Previous experience working with children and families.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Valid Driving Licence: A UK full driving licence is essential for this role.
- Access to Own Vehicle: You must have access to your own vehicle, along with Business Insurance, as you will be responsible for commuting within our area to conduct home visits.
- To support the School Attendance Support Service with home visits to support attendance.
- To liaise with schools, professionals, and other agencies to address attendance concerns.
- Maintain accurate and appropriate records in respect of casework.
- Contribute to the positive development and welfare of children and young people in Walsall.
Send your CV directly