Administrative Support Officer
Location: Onsite at Darby House, 1st Floor, Wing B, Lawn Central, Telford, TF3 4JA
Hourly Rate: £10.42 per hour.
Working Schedule: 8 hour day, 4 hours per day, 2 days a week, with flexibility around the 2 days per week. Hours can be completed during school hours!
Full time opportunity!
Probation period is 2 months, with potential to extend after probation is passed!
Are you ready to make a real impact?
Opus People Solutions, representing Telford and Wrekin Council, is on the lookout for a dynamic Administrative Support Officer in a temporary capacity. If you're ready to be part of something meaningful and contribute to the efficient functioning of our community, keep reading.
Daily tasks will look like:
· Work with a member of the team, providing administrative support.
· Record and monitor data.
· Keep things organised by uploading and managing documents in a timely manner.
What You Bring:
· You've got administrative and organisational skills.
· Touch typing abilities and minute-taking abilities.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· You've got an eye for detail and a passion for accuracy.
· Proficient in calendar management.
· If you've got experience in a similar role, this would be beneficial!
This is more than just a job; it's an opportunity to make a difference in your community. Join us in supporting Telford and Wrekin Council in a role that matters.
Ready to Get Started?
Send your CV