Opus People Solutions are recruiting on behalf of Peterborough City Council for a general administrator to undertake duties such as reception, Lounge administration, data entry, and recruitment within a secure home setting.
As an Administrator you will:
- Act as a first point of contact for the service, including enquiries which may be emotive, distressing and complex in nature; assessing the nature and urgency of the call and responding or referring to senior officers (e.g. Duty Manager) as appropriate.
- Process and respond promptly to incoming communications (post, telephone, email, face to face), accurate message taking, copying and distributing information as necessary
- Provide statistical information for internal and external customers as directed by the Finance and Office Manager.
- Produce a range of documents including reports/letters/emails and presentations to a good standard by the required deadline.
- Collect, process and input data into the Homes management systems and databases, ensuring accuracy and security of data
- Use electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality
- Organise meetings and statutory events (e.g. Young People meetings, Reviews etc.), ensuring that appointments are realistically planned with regard to timing and venue; venue, catering and resources are booked appropriately; and preparing materials to support the event
- Maintain record-keeping systems for recording and monitoring service processes and provide regular summary reports to Finance and Office Manager and Manager as directed.
- Support the recruitment, interviews and data management of all staff in line with statutory requirements.
- DBS check required prior to start date
- Peterborough PE6 7JR
- 37 hours per week
- 30-4.30pm Mon-Thursday 8.30-4pm Friday