We are currently seeking Administrators on behalf of Northamptonshire Children's Trust who will be solely responsible for minuting multiagency meetings in the Youth Offending Service (YOS).
You will be required to attend and support meetings by taking notes, transcribing and distributing minutes, provide and disseminate information, including data inputting, manipulation and retrieval.
To maintain, develop and enhance services to service users; and act as key point of contact for stakeholders of the YOS.
You may also be required to ensure all electronic record systems are accurate and updated in relation to service review meetings, reflecting required outcomes. Maintain complete confidentiality concerning all matters relating to service requirements.
These are the main duties of the job although the list is not exhaustive.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to demonstrate a good level of general education equivalent to GCSE standard in English and Maths Grade A-C.
- Previous significant experience of working in a busy office based role, administrative or customer service.
- Experience of organising activities for events, managing complex diary and meeting schedules for a number of groups and individuals, minute taking complex meetings.
- Good organisational skills, ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with a wide variety of people both written and verbally
- Initially a 3 -month placement
- 37 hour working week- Monday to Friday
- Office location- Billing Road, Northampton-
- Flexible in respect of working remotely or from the office.
For more information or to process your application please apply now!