People Solutions on behalf of North Northamptonshire County Council are looking for Administrators to provide a high level of flexible administrative support to the Public Health Recovery and Wellbeing Programme .
- Assist in the development and maintenance of business processes and documents to support management and ensure the efficient running of the service.
- Arrange and support all aspects of internal, inter-agency and inter-departmental meetings as requested information technology and office systems to ensure effective services including
- Microsoft office, MS Teams, SharePoint, e-recruitment, ERP etc.
- Accurately operate and maintain a range of filing and management information systems to support effective service delivery. This includes the extensive use of platforms such as Resilience Direct
- Handle a wide range of more detailed queries including correspondence referred by colleagues, partners, and customers to provide a point of contact for Programme and related projects
- Provide an efficient and confidential support service to senior managers.
- Initiate and build good working relationships with a wide range colleagues and other professionals to deliver the service required.
- Gather data and financial information relating to the work area to support in the production of management reports and information on service performance to meet service area requirements.
- Undertake all administrative aspects relating to the processing of orders and invoices
- Scrutiny and acceptance of applications
- Connecting with applicants for additional information via e-mail or occasional calls
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a busy office based role and using financial based systems
- Experience of arranging, supporting, minuting, or summarising meetings to a high standard
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to be able to demonstrate good IT and keyboard skills and to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Placement is initially until end of October 2022
- 37-hour working week Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Occasional out of hours requirement to support at peak times, evenings/weekends
- Based in One Angel Square, Northampton - hybrid working available
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply online now!