Opus People Solutions are seeking a Warehouse Operative in the Transport and Logistics industry to join an outstanding business on the outskirts of Ipswich.
This is an opportunity that doesn't come around very often. Due to continued success and the business growing rapidly, our client are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join them on a permanent basis, working Monday - Friday (no nights). Which means you'll not only have job security, but also the rare chance to be paid when you take a holiday!
To be considered, a forklift license is essential. You must have a good attitude, be physically fit (hand balling will be required) and have a basic understanding of Maths & English (recording, counting pallets etc). A driving license is desirable as you must be able to commute to Great Blakenham.
Key Responsibilities as a Warehouse Operative:
- Safe unloading and loading of vehicles
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for faults or damage - taking photos where necessary
- Communicating discrepancy issues to relevant parties.
- Marking and labelling stock as required/instructed.
- Storing stock/inventory in a safe manner.
- Completing all paperwork as instructed and per company policies.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- If trained, carry out safety checks on vehicles and record checks.
- Racking checks
- Site checks
Don't miss out on a rare permanent opportunity - a chance to be paid when you take holiday! For more information, apply now.
*Please note, each application will get a response.