Job Title: Senior Performance Analyst
Location: Hybrid - Kettering Office and Working From Home
Rate of Pay: £300 per day Umbrella / £230.77 per day PAYE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 37 hours
Type: 10 weeks temporary assignment
Opus People Solutions are working with North Northamptonshire Council to recruit for a Senior Performance Analyst to deliver business intelligence and insights to the business to enable evidence based decisions, improve cost effectiveness and efficiencies. The post holder will play a key role in delivering performance and intelligence reports to the business. The post holder will also be responsible for ensuring all statutory reporting obligations are met to a consistently high standard and support the Performance Information Officer with their day-to-day tasks
- Manage information projects to provide a platform of statistical evidence for management decision
making; to work with assistant directors, heads of service, service managers, team managers and
finance colleagues to provide them with the information they need through analysis, interpretation,
hypothesis testing and consensus building to inform their decision making
- Establish and ensure application of professional standards in management information across the
area so that data is up-to-date, accurate and of the required standard.
- Establish appropriate data sharing protocols and processes to effectively manage the collection and
analysis of data from across a range of partner organisations
- Appraise and anticipate changes in legislation and other external drivers that impact on information
requirements so that statutory obligations are met.
- Manage the production of timely and accurate submissions to the DfE and other government
- Coach a Performance and Information Officer, supporting their continuous professional
development in order to provide organisational learning, capability and resilience to ensure they
have the knowledge, skills and experience to carry out their roles effectively.
- Plan and manage the allocation of resources to prioritised projects and business as usual activities,
making adjustments as required to ensure key objectives are met whilst managing competing
- Liaise with heads of service and stakeholders to understand the business requirements and
priorities, manage expectations and challenge requests to arrive at a clear an ambiguous set of
requirements and specific tasks
- 1. Experience of collating, statistically analysing and presenting information to a range of audiences.
- Experience of working in a wider team of stakeholders within a busy environment, including
managing and influencing the quality and productivity of the team.
- Knowledge of the content and cycle of local government statutory returns
For more information or to process your application for this role, please apply online now.