Opus People Solutions on behalf of Cambridgeshire County Council are looking for a Recruitment Advisor.
The post will be assign to two different posts: one to support Public Health and the second one to support Children's Services.
This is a full time role, 37 hrs per week (18.5 hrs for each post).
It would be mainly home working with training and occasional meetings at New Shire Hall, Alconbury.
Placement initially will end at the end of septemeber, however, might be extended for a right candidate.
- Research, identify and develop the implementation of creative recruitment solutions which are appropriate and flexible to the needs of the service and role(s). Make recommendations to the relevant Project Board and senior managers to ensure consistency of approach within existing branding, policies and processes
- Working collaboratively with Managers, develop centralised recruitment for all social care staff to include: creative cost effective advertising and branding and tandardised recruitment and selection processes for each role.
- Gain feedback on processes and practices, recommending and implementing appropriate changes as required.
- Research, identify, develop and lead on the implementation of cost effective staff engagement and retention strategies for social care staff.
- Analyse a wide range of data and information from local markets, neighbours and internal statistics as appropriate to form ideas/initiatives.
- Develop and support feedback mechanisms, and use the feedback to make appropriate recommendations.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of learning and training solutions, where appropriate. This would include up-skilling of internal teams and managers, and also where appropriate social care new starters.
- Support with implementing our talent management activity which seeks to look at the potential of a "grow our own social workers" to enable the organisation to develop the best of our own internal talent.
- Carry out monitoring and review of all initiatives and programmes implemented to ensure a continuous cycle of improvement.
- Lead on the development and implementation of all administrative procedures to support the above which ensure that all processes are seamless and co-ordinated.
For more information and to process your application, please apply online now.