Job Title: Product Specialists (Liquidlogic/ContrOCC)
Rate of Pay: Up to £500 per day (Umbrella, Outside IR35)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours
Type: Temporary 12 months contract
Opus People Solutions are working with West Northamptonshire Council to recruit for two Product Specialists. One specialising in Adult Social Care Case Management - Liquidlogic and the other role is specialising in Adult Social Care Finance Management - ContrOCC.
The overall responsibility is to lead technical specifications, design and build, testing and implementation of ASC Case Management or ASC Finance system.
- Oversee development of AR and AP interfaces, all other interfaces (e.g., ICS, LLGP/NLPG, PDS etc.) would fall under responsibilities of the ASC Case management product specialist.
- Work with SMEs assigned to the project as well as other stakeholders, including routinely working senior managers (including HoS, AD as and when needed and/or necessary).
- As and when needed, work as a lead with the project team resources, other workstreams leads, as well as SME and Business Leads to solution design, build and testing.
- Analysing risks and issues including any dependencies, identifying options, designing, development, testing and implementation of the pathways as per business expectations.
- Work with both internal as well as external stakeholders, including 3rd party suppliers and external consultants as and when necessary to ensure successful delivery of the ARISE project.
- Overall responsibilities to ensure all documentation across design and build as well as testing workstream are produced and kept up to date.
- Good experience of working in cross functional teams using both project management approaches of agile and waterfall.
For more information or to process your application for this role, please apply online now.