Opus People Solutions are seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to support each function for an award winning Ipswich business with industry leading benefits.
This is a hybrid working position.
As a Payroll Manager you will be supported by a team that will help you grow and progress throughout your tenure, in a rewarding role with a high volume of multiple payrolls.
You will be:
- Responsible for managing the on boarding and off boarding of client's payrolls, which can involve TUPE legislation and time frames and understanding differing employment terms and conditions.
- Accountable for the delivery value add HR consultancy and advice service to customers
- Consolidation of changes and investments in system updates.
- Accountable for leading the HR Admin team to meet HR Administration deadlines which feed into payroll cut offs for the client's payrolls.
- Embedding process changes across the team to ensure sustainability as we continue to grow. Taking on more clients outside the sector and delivering services to a more diverse customer base.
- Manage escalations of service issues effectively supporting colleagues and customers through our continuous improvement processes
- Continuously improve and evolve the work flows and activities within the service team to ensure efficient and innovative ways of working.
Large scale payroll experience is essential.
A CIPP is desirable.
For further information on joining as a Payroll Manager in Ipswich, including a full job description, please apply today!