Opus People Solutions are seeking an HR Business Partner on behalf of an Ipswich based client.
Our award winning client is looking to bring more staff on board due to winning more contracts. And you could be their newest colleague!
To be successful with your application, you will need to be CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent. Fortunately for you, if you are looking to continue onto level 7, this is a business that can support you.
Here is what you'll you be doing day to day:
- Work with your partnered business areas to ensure the delivery of goals and objectives aligned to the business and people strategy.
- To provide proactive, value-added coaching and support to the partnered service area on medium term operation challenges and change management.
- Challenge, coach and influence operations managers and colleagues constructively to drive a high performing culture and to build leadership capability and knowledge.
- Support and build talent and succession planning strategies, working alongside Organisational Development to deliver appropriate leadership programmes and training modules.
- Working with the People Analytics team to provide accurate and timely People updates and impactful MI People data to support your partnered service areas on their people engagement, performance, and service delivery.
- Support the People Advisory Team on casework as required, including buddying/ mentoring a dedicated People Advisor who is typically aligned to your partnered service areas ensuring they understand the people challenges, political environment, strategic context, and commercial awareness when managing casework.
- Accountable for active management of high-level and/or complex casework up to and including Employment Tribunals.
- To partner with key stakeholders to ensure all People projects and initiatives are appropriately communicated and implemented.
- Reinforce ownership of people management by line managers and provide appropriate coaching where identified.
The good bit, the benefits:
- 25 days holiday rising with service
- 2 months full sick pay
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Staff discount scheme.
- Job related training plus personal development opportunities
Don't miss out, apply today! (If your CV isn't up to date, don't worry too much, send what you have and we'll work from there.)
*Please note, each application will get a response.