Opus People Solutions are seeking 2 x HR Advisors with a focus on case work for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Our client works hybrid and flexibly. That means there are no specific amount of days you need to be in the office but based on live case work and what suits you. Induction is office based, but will only be for a maximum of 2 weeks.
To be successful with your application, you will need to be CIPD Level 5 qualified or by extensive experience.
As they're looking to appoint 2 candidates, there will be an element of supporting each other and helping to up skill managers on employee relations cases.
Here is what you'll you be doing day to day:
- Support, advise, coach and deliver a range of HR casework including disciplinary, performance, TUPE, reorganisation, redundancy and absence management up to and including dismissal and appeals.
- Manage the safeguarding investigation process.
- Provide advice to managers and colleagues regarding policies and processes.
- Coach line managers on employee relation matters.
- Proactively manage absence cases with line managers to drive a reduction in absence percentage..
- Attend formal meetings where necessary and provide any necessary letters and documentation as required.
The good bit, the benefits:
- 25 days holiday (rising with years of service)
- Flexible working, hybrid working
- Generous Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Don't miss out, apply today! (If your CV isn't up to date, don't worry too much, send what you have and we'll work from there.)
*Please note, each application will get a response.