Opus People Solutions are seeking a HR Advisor to join a sustainable and innovative business in Ipswich on either a full time or part time basis.
The role is hybrid, but when you are in, the office is state of the art with excellent facilities. A big part of their culture is work life balance and they enable you to achieve this with a comprehensive benefits package.
This is a chance to work in an atmosphere that is genuinely supportive and can help you develop your career. .
To be successful with your application, you will need to be CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent. Fortunately for you, if you are looking to continue onto level 7, this is a business that can support you.
Here is what you'll you be doing day to day:
- Designing people strategies and plans.
- Creating employee engagement initiatives.
- Creating people policies and procedures.
- Setting up learning and development programmes.
- Identifying and retaining key talent across the organisation.
- Support, advise, coach and deliver a range of HR casework including disciplinary, performance, TUPE, reorganisation, redundancy and absence management up to and including dismissal and appeals.
- Provide advice to managers and colleagues regarding policies and processes.
- Attend formal meetings where necessary and provide any necessary letters and documentation as required.
- Continuously review and amend policies and procedures in line with legislative change, best practice and company changes.
The good bit, the benefits:
- Private health care
- Life assurance
- Training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid + Flexible working
For further information, including a job description, apply today!
(If your CV isn't up to date, don't worry too much, send what you have and we'll work from there.)
*Please note, each application will get a response.