Our client is an award winning business within Ipswich who are looking for a financial services administrator to join their busy team. Ideally you will have some previous office experience within a simliar area, wether that be customer service or administration within a regulated enviroment or potentially working in banking. If you are looking for a company who will train, reward you and help support you with qualifications - this is the role for you.
Duties of a financial services administrator include:
- Liaise with clients and take inbound calls
- Update customers
- Update spreadsheets and documents
- Process invoices and client data information
- Process documents associated
- Sending out paperwork to clients
There are lot's of opportunities to progress in this role and gain future opportunities.
- Office experience - Essential
- Desire to learn - Essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Office - Desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy - Essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - Essential
This clients benefits scheme is impressive and one of the best in the Ipswich, if not Suffolk - so get in touch today to hear more.