Opus People Solutions are seeking an Employment and Liason officer in Bury St Edmunds to join a large network of advisors.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract until the end of the year and will involve making a difference by helping struggling refugees across the UK, helping and finding them employment.
Experience in recruiting, careers advice and a drive to make a difference are essential criteria.
The ideal candidate will require the following skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An approachable and professional mannerism
- Account management of currently placed refugees
- Able to provide basic career advice
- A keen interest in immigration policy and law (Not essential but very advantageous)
For further information, please apply today!